Sherry Anklam Memorial Award Application
$1,000.00 Unrestricted use for Full Time* students
$500.00 Unrestricted use for Half Time* students
*Student status of half-time or full-time will be determined based on the designation made by the institution attended at the time of application
Applicant must be attending a college, university or technical college located in Wisconsin or Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Applicant must be student member of CompTIA AITP. (Free to any student pursuing a career in technology who is enrolled in any post-secondary education program and has a .edu email address).
- Applicant can be a half-time student or full-time student (as defined by their institution) pursuing a degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- The award will be made on merit without reference to financial need.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as provided on official transcripts from the institution
- Participation/Attendance at AITP Student and/or Professionals Meetings
- Completion of application form and submission of a current resume
INFORMATION & APPLICATION:
- Complete and submit the online application below.
- A current resume and a Sealed Official Student Transcript must be sent in addition to submitting the online application. These may be submitted via mail or email.
- All materials should be submitted prior to the Application Deadline of Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- Award distribution to take place at the May 2019 NEW AITP chapter meeting.
MAIL AWARD APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
PO Box 1452
Appleton, WI 54912-1452