Sherry Anklam Memorial Award Application
$1,000.00 Unrestricted use for Full Time* students
$500.00 Unrestricted use for Half Time* students
*Student status of half-time or full-time will be determined based on the designation made by the institution attended at the time of application
Applicant must be student member of CompTIA AITP. (Free to any student pursuing a career in technology who is enrolled in any post-secondary education program and has a .edu email address)
Applicant must be attending a college, university or technical college located in Wisconsin or Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- Applicant can be a half-time student or full-time student (as defined by their institution) pursuing a degree in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- The award will be made on merit without reference to financial need.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as provided on official transcripts from the institution
- Participation/Attendance at AITP Student and/or Professionals Meetings
- Completion of application form and submission of a current resume
INFORMATION & APPLICATION:
- Complete and submit the online application below.
- A current resume and a Sealed Official Student Transcript must be sent in addition to submitting the online application. These may be submitted via mail or email.
- All materials should be submitted prior to the Application Deadline of Monday, December 31, 2018.
- Award distribution to take place at the January 2019 NEW AITP chapter meeting.
MAIL AWARD APPLICATION MATERIALS TO:
PO Box 1452
Appleton, WI 54912-1452